EPIC LONG ISLAND is a premier support organization serving individuals with physical, intellectual or emotional challenges, including epilepsy. Our expanding programs have multiple positions in residential, day program, community rehabilitation, comprehensive clinical mental health services and community education.
Under the direction of the Program Director and Coordinator of Nursing, the RN is primarily responsible for the individual’s healthcare. You will be responsible for coordinating the medical services, maintaining regulatory compliance, facilitating training programs and other duties as needed by the program/agency.
• One year RN experience in an acute hospital setting, nursing home or rehab facility preferred
• NYS RN license
• A valid/clean NYS driver’s license
• Ability to lift/transfer adults
• OPWDD program experience and telephone triage a plus
• The ideal candidate must have flexibility to provide support to program sites as assigned.
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package, with a flexible Monday-Friday work schedule.
Salary range is $64K-$70K annually.
If you are interested in the RN positions please forward your resume to HR@epicli.org for immediate consideration.