Why give to EPIC Long Island?
When you make a gift to EPIC Long Island, you are partnering with us to help enrich the lives of children and adults in our community challenged by epilepsy, living with intellectual or developmental disabilities or perhaps struggling with mental health challenges. Your gift helps the members of our community to achieve their full potential by supporting programs and services that reach thousands of Long Islanders each year, including:
- 17 group residences as warm and inviting as a family home;
- Day habilitation for 133 adults with activities focused on each individual’s specific needs for enrichment and growth;
- Community habilitation tailored to engage and develop specific skills for personal achievement;
- Medicaid Service Coordination to ensure access to every potential source of assistance and support;
- Mental health services for children and adults to offer help in overcoming obstacles to health and well-being;
- Epilepsy support, training and educational services to build awareness, improve safety and enhance the quality of life for children and adults with epilepsy.